Saturday, September 4, 2021

An Introduction by Kamala Das

Hello Dear Monks... 😍

    Wishing you to all😊HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY😊.I am Riddhi Bhatt from the Department of English M.K.Bhavnagar University.

    As we know that 5th September we are celebrating Teacher's Day remembering Dr. Radhakrishnan Sarvapali. Department of English, M K Bhavnagar University under the guidance of Dr. Dilip Barad Sir is celebrating this Teacher's Day in a novel and unique way. 

✨In pursuit of making this awkward academic year to an artistic academic year....! ✨

    I am also participated in Teacher's Day and I have tried to make a short video lecture on the poem An Introduction by Kamala Das So here , I am sharing my premiere video link with you. My video will be live today at 03:15 PM on my YouTube channel. So don't forget to watch my video.
After watching the video you will be able to appear in an online quiz based on this lecture. You will get an  auto-generated certificate after successful submission of the quiz.\

AN INTRODUCTION BY KAMALA DAS 




And yes..If you like my video don't forget to subscribe my youtube channel.Give your response and suggestion in the comment section.
So Guys please at least WATCH my video LIKE my video and SUBSCRIBE my channel for more informative  ideas and information. Kindly need your support for all this things so plz do it...And Yes....I am waiting for your responses...… 😊and I know also that anyone who has read this MSG needs this to work  
💐💐Happy Teacher's Day 💐💐


THANK YOU 😊
Your Dear Friend..
-Riddhi Bhatt 
(Department of English,MKBU) 

No comments: